August 15, 2012

Mare - Lido di Camaiore


And now something about the bikini photos. Frankly, I don't feel too comfortable posing like that. It's so ridiculous for me. But almost every single woman wants to have such a pictures. And I am no exception. That's why I have so many bikinis, right? I tried to do it in a little different way. So here is my alternative to a bikini session.

Do you also have this problem?


P.S. Lido di Camaiore is the charming beach of the historical centre of Camaiore. It is situated in a quiet zone between Viareggio and Marina di Pietrasanta. This place has become famous for the wide, beautiful sand beach with breathtaking view on the peaks of the Apuan Alps.


bikini: Pistol Panties
sunglasses: Oliver Goldsmith

7 comments:

  1. hi dear, your pics are beautiful! Yes, I have this problem:D
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, no matter, the photos turned out great! You have the perfect body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edie! lovely photos! and I can get your problem but you are very good on it!:) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh beautiful photos! I just got back from the seaside and I already miss it!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauitful photos...make me want to go to the beach like right now:)...ahh....I wish I live somewhere other than NYC but I really love seeing photos from you:) fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos and beach! Every woman should have that photo and feel beautiful!

    come by and joining my Followers to Friends blog hop, great way to get some new followers!.

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos, it looks like you have enjoyed the sun and the beach this summer:) ou have a lovely blog, would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo
    www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete