June 3, 2012

Today We Get

Tassili Calatroni

Today we get another point of view into street style again. How it works? 
First of all, the street must become familiar with fashion. And Miuccia Prada is a true visionary here. Her SS11 sunglasses collection is such a hit this year. And therefore, unfortunately, they are not discounted. The butterfly-frame are so snapped up right now. Prada's must-have Minimal-Baroque sunglasses are definitely instant cult hit. Again, they are the last word in statement glamour. 
 My best friend is looking for some perfectly sunglasses today. Just like a girl - very hesitant. Just called me to ask for help.
I heard before I go: "I hope, you don't buy any more sunglasses!" Oh no! 
Blah, blah, blah... 10 minutes later our heads turned into two helium balloons!

Hush hush, I've got the blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment